ad pad clip
Ad pad clips snap into 1-1/4” price rails and have a shaft, at a right angle to the price rail, from which take-one pads or signage can be hung. The printed material requires a 1/4 hole to fit over the ad-pad clip’s shaft. The flexible, arrow-head shaped end of the shaft holds the printed material in place.
- 1-1/4” high x 1/2” wide base
- 7/16” shaft length with flexible “arrow-head” end
- in natural plastic
- also available with foam tape on the base
- sold in batches of 100
- priced per batch
- bulk packed
uses & features
- affix take-one pads or signs to the ad pad clip and insert into standard 1-1/4” price rails
- capacity: holds tear-off pad up to .45" thick
Quantity & Pricing Chart - Call for Large-Quantity Quotes
|Item #||1-9 batches/100||10-24 batches/100||25-49 batches/100||50+ batches/100|
Learn More about this product by reading these blog posts:
Below are a few products that may be required to use the product you are viewing.