CD/DVD polygon hubs
Dense polygon hubs are adhesive-backed and adhere to printed material forming a spindle for CD and DVD discs. Easily removed from the backing liner, the adhesive-backed dots are quickly assembled and they fit all CD and DVD center holes.
- the hub’s outer dimensions fit all CD and DVD center holes
- the hub’s dense foam material resists compression
- permanent acrylic adhesive is on back side
- sold on rolls of 2500 dots
- available in black and white
uses & features
- adhere to printed pieces to create a spindle for CD and DVD discs
- this part is sometimes used as a bumper
Quantity & Pricing Chart - Call for Large-Quantity Quotes
|Item #||1 roll|
Learn More about this product by reading these blog posts:
Below are a few products that may be required to use the product you are viewing.