The finned j-channels, with permanent foam tape, mounts to shelves, signs, or any smooth vertical surface and grips signs parallel to the surface. This part, also know as a kudaclip, holds sign material up to .080 thick.
- .815” high base with foam tape
- in 1” and 3” lengths
- available in clear PVC
- priced and sold individually
- bulk packed
- custom runs, to specified lengths, are available for large orders
- magnet backing, in place of the foam tape, is available as a custom order
uses & features
- mount signs parallel to smooth vertical surfaces
- inward tilted “kuda” fins create an extra-secure hold on sign stock
Quantity & Pricing Chart - Call for Large-Quantity Quotes
Learn More about this product by reading these blog posts:
Below are a few products that may be required to use the product you are viewing.