hc-250 sign channels
The HC-250 sign channel holds material up to 1/4” thick and mounts securely to vertical surfaces with permanent peel-and-stick foam tape. This “H”channel works with JC-250 “J” channel — the HC channel is used as a center point, and the JC channel is used above and below the HC center.
- stock length: 48”
- 3/4” mounting base x 1/4” front sign-grip lip
- available in clear PVC with foam tape
- priced and sold individually
- bulk packed
- custom cutting is available for small and medium sized orders
- custom runs, to specified lengths, are available for large orders
uses & features
- mount signs in the channel and easily slide horizontally for positioning or sign changing
- use as a center piece in combination with JC-250 “J” channel (top and bottom pieces)
- a fully open “H” channel makes it easy to insert and reposition stock
Quantity & Pricing Chart - Call for Large-Quantity Quotes
Below are a few products that may be required to use the product you are viewing.