- 5/8” high x 9/32” deep
- stock lengths: 22", 24", 36" and 48"
- custom-cut pieces in lengths greater than 48” are available
- available in clear PVC
- priced and sold individually
- bulk packed
- custom cutting is available for small and medium sized orders
- custom runs, to specified lengths and colors, are available for large orders
- banner clips, which provide a hanging point, are sold separately
uses & features
- typical stock range is .01” to .035” thick, will accept stock up to .125” thick
- for paper and card stocks, will accept Tyvek™
- sign stock slips into either end of the rail and is gripped tightly
- the minimal design means that the banner rail does not visually compete with your signage
Customers who bought this item also bought
Banner clips provide a hanging point when used with a number of Popco's poster hanging rails. Banner clips slide into the top groove of a poster hanging rail and are easily positioned along the length of the rail.
Barbed strings are most often used in light-weight sign hanging and with mobiles to connect multiple sign panels. Popco's barbed string is available in a black or white, and in a number of lengths.
The grid hanger is a simple, cost-effective means of creating a hanging point on a grid ceiling. Two connection point options mean that the grid hanger will work well with a number of sign hangers; from Popco's small jet wires to large wire hooks.
Popco's premium suction cup with its 'mushroom head", features a cap above a more narrow stem. Signs and hooks can be held in place between the cap and the stem. A .125" hole on the top of the stem accepts standard and nylon tacks.