- available in either plain heavy chipboard or heavy, 50 point white card stock
- in 6”, 9”, 12” and 15” heights
- dimensions of easels when shipped flat:
6" - 6" highx 8" wide
9" - 9" high x 10" wide
12" - 12" high x 10.5" wide
15" - 15" high x 12.625" wide
- priced and sold individually
- bulk packed
- available with or without permanent foam tape
- taped 6” easels include two pieces of 1” x 1” foam tape
- taped 9” to 15” easels include two pieces of 1” x 3” foam tape
uses & features
- freestanding, intended for use on countertops
- a backwards tilt increases the easel’s stability
- often used in combination with Popco’s PVC literature boxes
Customers who bought this item also bought
Popco's mini SNAPRAIL features a visually discrete profile and is intended to hang lightweight signs weighing up to 20 ounces. The mini SNAPRAIL is an inexpensive and reusable alternative to poster tinning.
Banner clips provide a hanging point when used with a number of Popco's poster hanging rails. Banner clips slide into the top groove of a poster hanging rail and are easily positioned along the length of the rail.
Pear clips are a strong, economical means of hanging banners and signs from tubular sign frames or pipe-and-drape. The clips are also useful for hanging tags or instruction booklets from large products such as lawnmowers or snow blowers. Easily opened with a squeeze, pear clips are extra-secure when closed.
Popco's patented poster hanging rail features a quick-change, bottom-feed feature for simple sign changing. SNAPRAIL is ideal for suspending large signs and for gripping a wide variety of materials.