- available in either plain heavy chipboard or heavy, 50 point white card stock
- in 6”, 9”, 12” and 15” heights
- dimensions of easels when shipped flat:
6" - 6" highx 8" wide
9" - 9" high x 10" wide
12" - 12" high x 10.5" wide
15" - 15" high x 12.625" wide
- priced and sold individually
- bulk packed
- available with or without permanent foam tape
- taped 6” easels include two pieces of 1” x 1” foam tape
- taped 9” to 15” easels include two pieces of 1” x 3” foam tape
uses & features
- freestanding, intended for use on countertops
- a backwards tilt increases the easel’s stability
- often used in combination with Popco’s PVC literature boxes
Customers who bought this item also bought
Banner clips provide a hanging point when used with a number of Popco's poster hanging rails. Banner clips slide into the top groove of a poster hanging rail and are easily positioned along the length of the rail.
This tack, which is sold coupled with several styles of Popco suction cups, has been modified by the addition of a peel-and-stick adhesive button. The tack will work in any style of Popco suction cup that has a .116" hole in the stem. Insert the tack and remove the adhesive button's liner to affix small and medium-sized signs.
Pear clips are a strong, economical means of hanging banners and signs from tubular sign frames or pipe-and-drape. The clips are also useful for hanging tags or instruction booklets from large products such as lawnmowers or snow blowers. Easily opened with a squeeze, pear clips are extra-secure when closed.
Metal squeeze clips are a strong, economical means of hanging signs from grid ceilings. The clips squeeze open and grip ceiling grids when released. These simple, versatile clips are easily installed, removed and repositioned.