- stock lengths: 48”
- 13/16” mounting base x 5/8” front sign-grip lip
- in extra-clear Provista™
- priced and sold individually
- bulk packed
- custom cutting is available for small and medium sized orders
- custom runs, to specified lengths, are available for large orders
uses & features
- mount signs in the channel and easily slide horizontally for positioning or sign changing
- use the channel at the top and bottom of your sign to keep signs from bowing or dropping out
- a slight flare at top makes it easier to insert stock
- the tear drop profile spreads to accept a wider array of stock
- the tear drop profile also grips tightly at the top to hold stock securely
- UV resistand and good for long-term use
Customers who bought this item also bought
Ceiling twist-clips with string are used to hang light weight signs from ceiling grids. Six feet of white string extends from the clip and a barbed end connects to your sign. A simple twist locks the clip onto the grid securely.
C-hooks with string are used to hang light weight signs from ceiling grids or metal conduit. Available in white plastic with white, black or clear monofilament string. The string extends from the hook and the barbed end connects to your sign.
The ceiling twist loop locks onto suspended ceiling grids with a simple twist and creates a heavy-duty hanging point suitable for large banners and posters.
The thin-diameter CL-3 c-hook is used in combination with the adjustable mono bullets. The bullets grip and adjust the length of monofilament and the c-hooks create connection points on ceilings and on the tops of posters and banners.