- 2.75” tall x 2.25” wide x .75” deep
- available in black or white ABS plastic
- steel-sandwiched ceramic magnet in base provides strong grip on suitable metal surfaces
- poster channels will hold materials .010 to .125" thick
- priced and sold individually, not in pairs
- use with the matching heavy-walled poster channels
- poster channels are sold separately
- works with stock 12”, 18” or 24” sign channels
- custom-length sign channels available as a custom order
uses & features
- mount signs to steel gondola tops, warehouse-style merchandising racks, heavy wire racks and cooler tops
- works for both horizontal and vertical sign placement
- easily repositioned, reusable and long lasting
Customers who bought this item also bought
Ceiling twist-clips with string are used to hang light weight signs from ceiling grids. Six feet of white string extends from the clip and a barbed end connects to your sign. A simple twist locks the clip onto the grid securely.
Use the sign channels, in combination with the matching magnetic sign boots, to mount signs to metal surfaces. Signs can be held in either a horizontal or vertical format. Sign change-out is fast and easy and the poster channels Â and magnetic boots can be reused many times over.
The new narrow sign foot, with a "tear drop" shaped profile, grips stock up to 3/16" thick. The narrow "footprint" of this sign foot makes it ideal for use in areas where counter or shelf space is limited. Peel-and-stick permanent foam tape on the bottom of the base keeps signage from tipping.
VELCROÂ® hook-and-loop tape is useful in many ways for creating displays and affixing signs to a wide variety of surfaces. Popco stocks adhesive-backed VELCROÂ® in 3/4" and 1" widths on 25 yard rolls.