CD/DVD plastic spindle hubs
Plastic spindle hubs are adhesive-backed centers for mounting CD and DVD discs. Peel and stick adhesive on the hub’s back makes assemble fast and easy. When compressed, the spokes of the hub compress to accept the disc. When released, the spokes expand slightly to hold the disc in place.
- 1-3/16” diameter x 3/16” thick
- adhesive-backed with a removable liner
- sold in batches of 100
- priced per batch
- pre-bagged in batches of 100
uses & features
- adhere to printed pieces to create a spindle for CD and DVD discs
- a tab makes removal of the liner easy, speeding assembly
Quantity & Pricing Chart
|Item #||1-9 batches/100||10-24 batches/100||25-49 batches/100||50+ batches/100|
Below are a few products that may be required to use the product you are viewing.