flat-cap screws - push-on rapid assembly style
Flat cap screws are quick-assembly binding shafts which push together to close and, though removable, offer a more tamper-resistant bond than the similar viking hat screws. Available in four lengths, the flat cap screws will fasten together materials ranging from approximately 1/8” to1-3/8”.
- all styles have a .187” shaft diameter and a .537” head diameter
- all styles have spiral threads
- FCS-50: 1/2” long - binds up to .37"
- FCS-75: 3/4” long - binds up to .60"
- FCS-100: 1” long - binds up to .80"
- FCS-150: 1-1/2” long - binds up to 1.3
- in clear polycarbonate
- wholly molded in USA
- sold in batches of 1000
- priced per batch
- bulk packed
- custom bagging available
- custom runs are available in certified biodegradable, non-petroleum-based plastic resin
uses & features
- commonly used for corrugated displays and for fastening graphics and dividers to shelves
- quickly, and securely, bind together materials from approximately 0” to 1-3/8’
- removable and reusable, but more tamper resistant than viking screws
- the flat cap is molded to the shaft and snaps off for use
Quantity & Pricing Chart
|Item #||1 batch/1000||2 batches/1000||3-4 batches/1000||5+ batches/1000|
Below are a few products that may be required to use the product you are viewing.