hc-50 / 51 / 52 sign channels
The HC-50 series of sign channels holds material up to .065” thick and mounts securely to vertical surfaces with foam or film tape. This “H”channel works with the SC series “J” channels — the HC channel is used as a center point, and the SC channel is used above and below the HC center.
This product is temporarily unavailable online. Please call for orders or quotes.
- stock lengths: 48”
- 5/8” mounting base x 7/16” front sign-grip lip
- HC-50 in clear features foam tape
- HC-51 in clear features film tape
- HC-52 in black features foam tape
- priced and sold individually
- bulk packed
- custom cutting is available for small and medium sized orders
- custom runs, to specified lengths, are available for large orders
uses & features
- mount signs in the channel and easily slide horizontally for positioning or sign changing
- use as a center piece in combination with SC series sign channel (top and bottom pieces)
- a fully open “H” channel makes it easy to insert and reposition stock
Quantity & Pricing Chart - Call for Large-Quantity Quotes
Learn More about this product by reading these blog posts:
Below are a few products that may be required to use the product you are viewing.