jc-830 clear sign grip
The JC-830 sign channels grips material up to 1/16” thick and mounts securely to vertical surfaces with permanent peel-and-stick foam tape. This sign channel is made from extra-clear Provista™ material for a highly finished look.
This product is temporarily unavailable online. Please call for orders or quotes.
- stock lengths: 48”
- 13/16” mounting base x 5/8” front sign-grip lip
- in extra-clear Provista™
- priced and sold individually
- bulk packed
- custom cutting is available for small and medium sized orders
- custom runs, to specified lengths, are available for large orders
uses & features
- mount signs in the channel and easily slide horizontally for positioning or sign changing
- use the channel at the top and bottom of your sign to keep signs from bowing or dropping out
- a slight flare at top makes it easier to insert stock
- the tear drop profile spreads to accept a wider array of stock
- the tear drop profile also grips tightly at the top to hold stock securely
- UV resistand and good for long-term use
Quantity & Pricing Chart - Call for Large-Quantity Quotes
Learn More about this product by reading these blog posts:
Below are a few products that may be required to use the product you are viewing.