jc sign channel
The JC series of sign channels holds thick materials, either 1/8” (with the JC-125) or 1/4” (with the JC-250). Permanent peel-and-stick foam tape mounts signs securely to vertical surfaces.
This product is temporarily unavailable online. Please call for orders or quotes.
- stock lengths: 48”
- JC-125: 3/4” mounting base x 5/16” front sign-grip lip
- JC-250: 3/4” mounting base x 3/8” front sign-grip lip
- available in clear PVC with foam tape
- priced and sold individually
- bulk packed
- custom cutting is available for small and medium sized orders
- custom runs, to specified lengths, are available for large orders
- custom runs with high-tack acrylic tape are available for large orders
uses & features
- mount signs in the channel and easily slide horizontally for positioning or sign changing
- use the channel at the top and bottom of your sign to keep signs from bowing or dropping out
- a fully open “J” channel makes it easy to insert and reposition stock
- a low front lip for minimal blocking of your sign’s printed area
- wide channel openings accept extra-thick stock
Quantity & Pricing Chart - Call for Large-Quantity Quotes
Learn More about this product by reading these blog posts:
Below are a few products that may be required to use the product you are viewing.