The mobile turtle is a simple and versatile central fastener for lightweight mobiles. The turtle provides a central hanging point, and has holes into which wires can be inserted to create a four-armed mobile. The turtle has twist-off tabs which mount on the end of the wires providing hanging points for the mobile panels.
- 1-1/8” wide x 1-3/4” high central mobile mount
- four twist-off wire end-caps (providing hanging points on the mobile wires)
- accepts wires in .072”, .079” and .092” thick diameters
- made from injection molded natural HDPE plastic
- priced and sold individually
- bulk packed
- wires are sold separately (maximum span: 48”)
uses & features
- cost-effective and simple; no tools are required for assembly
- creates a four-arm mobile which turns freely from a central hanging point
Quantity & Pricing Chart
Below are a few products that may be required to use the product you are viewing.