Pear clips are a strong, economical means of hanging banners and signs from tubular sign frames or pipe-and-drape. The clips are also useful for hanging tags or instruction booklets from large products such as lawnmowers or snow blowers. Easily opened with a squeeze, pear clips are extra-secure when closed.
- silver-colored zinc-plated steel
- .060” diameter x 1-3/8” wide x 2-1/2” high
- sold in batches of 100
- priced per batch
uses & features
- hang medium and heavy weight signs
- works with tubular sign frames and pipe-and-drape
- use to hang multiple sign panels, one above another
- strong, durable and reusable
- rust proof
Quantity & Pricing Chart - Call for Large-Quantity Quotes
|Item #||1-9 batches/100||10-24 batches/100||25+ batches/100|
Learn More about this product by reading these blog posts:
Below are a few products that may be required to use the product you are viewing.