sc-70 / 71 / 72 / 73 sign channel
The SC-70/71/72/73 series of sign channels holds material up to .070” thick and mounts securely to vertical surfaces with permanent, peel-and-stick foam tape or high-tack acrylic film tape.
This product is temporarily unavailable online. Please call for orders or quotes.
- stock lengths: 48”
- 5/8” mounting base x 3/8” front sign-grip lip
- available in black, clear or white PVC
- SC-70 is clear with white foam tape
- SC-71 is clear with TESA high-tack acrylic film tape
- SC-72 is white with white foam tape
- SC-73 is black with black foam tape
- priced and sold individually
- bulk packed
- custom cutting is available for small and medium sized orders
- custom runs, to specified lengths, are available for large orders
uses & features
- mount signs in the channel and easily slide horizontally for positioning or sign changing
- use the channel at the top and bottom of your sign to keep signs from bowing or dropping out
- a fully open “J” channel makes it easy to insert and reposition stock
Quantity & Pricing Chart - Call for Large-Quantity Quotes
Learn More about this product by reading these blog posts:
Below are a few products that may be required to use the product you are viewing.