sign gripper flexi sign foot
The sign gripper flexi sign foot has downward tilted fins on the inside of the sign foot for an extra-secure grip on the sign materials. A flexible point between the base and the sign grip allows signs to “give way,” a feature that protects signs from being damaged and is helpful when restocking product. With permanent, peel-and-stick foam tape on the base.
- 1" wide x 1" tall
- 1", 3” and 49” lengths in clear PVC
- SGF-100 holds stock up to 1/10” thick
- SGF-250 holds stock up to 1/8” thick
- priced and sold individually
- bulk packed
- NOTE: SGF-100-1 is a discontinued part, remaining stock is for sale at ultra-low prices - this part will not be restocked
uses & features
- a flexible point between the base and the sign grip allows signs to “give way”
- NAFTA qualified, wholly made in the US
- plastic meets European RoHS standards
Quantity & Pricing Chart - Call for Large-Quantity Quotes
Below are a few products that may be required to use the product you are viewing.