- 1/2” high x 3/16” deep
- stock lengths: 22", 24", 36" and 48"
- custom-cut pieces in lengths greater than 48” are available
- available in clear PVC
- priced and sold individually
- bulk packed
- custom cutting is available for small and medium sized orders
- custom runs, to specified lengths and colors, are available for large orders
- valance clips, which provide a hanging point, are sold separately
uses & features
- for stock ranging from .005” to .125” thick
- for paper and card stocks, light styrene and other similar stocks
- sign stock slips into either end of the rail and is gripped tightly
- the minimal design means that the poster rail does not visually compete with your signage
Customers who bought this item also bought
Banner clips provide a hanging point when used with a number of Popco's poster hanging rails. Banner clips slide into the top groove of a poster hanging rail and are easily positioned along the length of the rail.
Popco's patented poster hanging rail features a quick-change, bottom-feed feature for simple sign changing. SNAPRAIL is ideal for suspending large signs and for gripping a wide variety of materials.
Popco offers double-wing easel backs in plain chipboard with or without foam tape applied. Popco also offers this part in 50-point white stock, with permanent foam tape already applied. The easel backs ship flat and assemble quickly by simply folding the locking tab into position
Popco's economy PT-3 series poster hanging rail is a highly cost-effective means of hanging light signs on windows, walls or from ceilings. The easy, bottom-loading features makes the poster rail particularly useful for signs that will be changed frequently.