- stock lengths: 48”
- 5/8” mounting base x 3/8” front sign-grip lip
- available in black, clear or white PVC
- SC-70 is clear with white foam tape
- SC-71 is clear with TESA high-tack acrylic film tape
- SC-72 is white with white foam tape
- SC-73 is black with black foam tape
- priced and sold individually
- bulk packed
- custom cutting is available for small and medium sized orders
- custom runs, to specified lengths, are available for large orders
uses & features
- mount signs in the channel and easily slide horizontally for positioning or sign changing
- use the channel at the top and bottom of your sign to keep signs from bowing or dropping out
- a fully open “J” channel makes it easy to insert and reposition stock
Customers who bought this item also bought
The HC-50 series of sign channels holds material up to .065" thick and mounts securely to vertical surfaces with foam or film tape. This 'H"channel works with the SC series 'J" channels â€” the HC channel is used as a center point, and the SC channel is used above and below the HC center.
U-loop hangers are meant to be positioned over sign stock and affixed to the stock using binding posts and screws. This produces a very secure and attractive hanging point on any stock that has been drilled or punched with 1/4" holes to accommodate the binding post.
Popco's patented poster hanging rail features a quick-change, bottom-feed feature for simple sign changing. SNAPRAIL is ideal for suspending large signs and for gripping a wide variety of materials.