- 15 mil clear, rigid PVC
- 6-1/8” wide x 5” high x 1-3/8” deep
- 1/2” x 3” x 1/32” permanent foam tape applied to three mounting tabs
- priced and sold individually
- bulk packed
- non-stock boxes are available in many other sizes, for details click here
uses & features
- boxes ship flat and fold into shape along die-impressed fold lines
- peel-and-stick foam tape features easily removable liner for fast assembly
- lightweight boxes do not destabilize displays, such as free-standing easels
Customers who bought this item also bought
Pear clips are a strong, economical means of hanging banners and signs from tubular sign frames or pipe-and-drape. The clips are also useful for hanging tags or instruction booklets from large products such as lawnmowers or snow blowers. Easily opened with a squeeze, pear clips are extra-secure when closed.
Metal squeeze clips are a strong, economical means of hanging signs from grid ceilings. The clips squeeze open and grip ceiling grids when released. These simple, versatile clips are easily installed, removed and repositioned.
S-hooks are a intended for hanging heavy signs and are often used in combination with our jack chain. S-hooks are also ideal for connecting multiple sign panels, one above another and are well suited for long term and short term sign installations.
The molded 3-sided mobile center can be purchased apart from the mobile kit. This allows users to choose their own hanging hardware products and their own methods for joining the panels of their mobile displays.