- .585" tall sign grip
- TG1-1.5 grips tubes 1” in diameter
- TG2-1.5 grips tubes 3/4” in diameter
- available in clear PVC
- priced and sold individually
- bulk packed
- custom runs in black or white available for large orders
uses & features
- hold signs to tube-shaped product or displays
- support sign stocks from .125” thick
- easily slide signs horizontally for positioning
- easily rotate signs vertically for positioning
Customers who bought this item also bought
This tack, which is sold coupled with several styles of Popco suction cups, has been modified by the addition of a peel-and-stick adhesive button. The tack will work in any style of Popco suction cup that has a .116" hole in the stem. Insert the tack and remove the adhesive button's liner to affix small and medium-sized signs.
The SCMH-187 is a medium-sized premium suction cup with a .16" top-pilot stem hole. This is the same suction cup that is sold combined with a pan-head screw (the SCMS-187). Sold without the screw, the SCMH-187 allows users to choose their own insert for the.16" stem hole which expands to accept .187" diameter inserts with a friction fit.
Popco offers double-wing easel backs in plain chipboard with or without foam tape applied. Popco also offers this part in 50-point white stock, with permanent foam tape already applied. The easel backs ship flat and assemble quickly by simply folding the locking tab into position
Use the large double squeeze-clip sign grip to attach promotional signage of varying thickness to hard-to-mount retail surfaces such as: acrylic dividers, carpeting, metal tubing, wire racks and shelves.