- .087 diameter smooth plated steel
- 2” high x 3/4” wide
- accommodates 1/4 diameter posts in 1/2” and 3/4” lengths
- binding posts and screws sold separately
- sold in batches of 100
- priced per batch
- pre-bagged in batches of 100
uses & features
- use to hang medium and heavy signs
- eliminate the need for grommets on large signs
- works with sign stock from 1/8” to 3/4” thick
- a attractive, heavy-duty look well suited to long-term signage
Customers who bought this item also bought
Aluminum screw posts, also known as Chicago screws, are ideal for binding swatch books, brochures and menus. The alumium finish makes these post and screw sets well suited for projects that require a highly finished look. The durability of these parts make them ideal for long term usage - sold in batches of 1000 sets.
2-piece ceiling bar hooks create an extra-secure hanging point from ceiling grids, They are quick to install, easily repositioned and are ideal for hanging heavy signs as well as light weight signs.
The HC-50 series of sign channels holds material up to .065" thick and mounts securely to vertical surfaces with foam or film tape. This 'H"channel works with the SC series 'J" channels â€” the HC channel is used as a center point, and the SC channel is used above and below the HC center.
The SC-70/71/72/73 series of sign channels holds material up to .070" thick and mounts securely to vertical surfaces withÂ permanent, peel-and-stick foam tape orÂ high-tack acrylic film tape.