- 13/64” shaft diameter, with .425” diameter slotted heads
- 8-32 thread size (screw assembly only)
- post (female) lengths range from 1/8” to 1”
- screw (male) lengths top out at 3/8”
- 3/8” screws are matched with all posts ranging from 3/8” to 1”
- minimum drill size to accept post is 7/32", maximum drill size is 1/4"
- sold in batches of 1000 sets
- a set equals 1 post and 1 screw
- priced per batch
- posts and screws in separate bags
uses & features
- bind together materials from approximately 1/8” to 1”
- ideal for swatch books, brochures and menus
- durable and reusable with a highly finished look
Customers who bought this item also bought
U-loop hangers are meant to be positioned over sign stock and affixed to the stock using binding posts and screws. This produces a very secure and attractive hanging point on any stock that has been drilled or punched with 1/4" holes to accommodate the binding post.
Popco's new, proprietary x-mas tree clips are now available in two lengths for binding materials from .180" (4.7mm) to .600" (15.2mm). Both lengths fit 1/4" diameter holes and are meant to bind display materials together, or to mount materials to 1/4" holes in store shelving.
S-hooks are a intended for hanging heavy signs and are often used in combination with our jack chain. S-hooks are also ideal for connecting multiple sign panels, one above another and are well suited for long term and short term sign installations.
Wire hooks are intended for hanging heavy signs at specific heights. Popco's shortest wire hooks are also used to hang multiple signs, one above the other. Wire hooks are a simple, reliable and very popular product.