- 2-1/2” high x 2-1/4” wide, light-weight white plastic hook
- eight feet of polyester string in white or black
- six feet of clear monofilament string
- metal-barbed end opposite the hook
- sold in batches of 100
- priced per batch
- pre-bagged in batches of 100
- custom kitting with other sign hanging products available as a custom order
uses & features
- for quick hanging of light-weight signs
- a notch on the hook locks the string at your desired length
- insert the barbed end in a hole on your sign and turn 90º to hold the sign in place
Customers who bought this item also bought
Ceiling twist-clips with string are used to hang light weight signs from ceiling grids. Six feet of white string extends from the clip and a barbed end connects to your sign. A simple twist locks the clip onto the grid securely.
The ceiling twist loop locks onto suspended ceiling grids with a simple twist and creates a heavy-duty hanging point suitable for large banners and posters.
The JC series of sign channels holds thick materials, either 1/8" (with the JC-125) or 1/4" (with the JC-250). Permanent peel-and-stick foam tape mounts signs securely to vertical surfaces.
The thin-diameter CL-3 c-hook is used in combination with the adjustable mono bullets. The bullets grip and adjust the length of monofilament and the c-hooks create connection points on ceilings and on the tops of posters and banners.