- 1" wide x 3/4" tall x 3" long
- available with removable metal shelf tape on base
- also available with ultra-strong channel magnet on base
- priced and sold individually
- bulk packed
- custom runs to specified lengths are available for the taped version (minimum quantities apply)
uses & features
- support sign stocks from .080" to 3/8” thick
- an open top design makes it easier to insert stock
- metal-shelf tape on base is both strong and removable
- with magnet on the base, the diverse sign foot is easily repositioned
Customers who bought this item also bought
The new narrow sign foot, with a "tear drop" shaped profile, grips stock up to 3/16" thick. The narrow "footprint" of this sign foot makes it ideal for use in areas where counter or shelf space is limited. Peel-and-stick permanent foam tape on the bottom of the base keeps signage from tipping.
Metal squeeze-clips with string are used to hang light weight signs from ceiling grids. Six feet of white string extends from the clip and a barbed end connects to your sign.
Popco offers double-wing easel backs in plain chipboard with or without foam tape applied. Popco also offers this part in 50-point white stock, with permanent foam tape already applied. The easel backs ship flat and assemble quickly by simply folding the locking tab into position
Wire hooks are intended for hanging heavy signs at specific heights. Popco's shortest wire hooks are also used to hang multiple signs, one above the other. Wire hooks are a simple, reliable and very popular product.