sc-60 / 61 / 62 sign grip
The SC-60/61/62 series of sign channels grips material up to 3/32” thick and mounts securely to vertical surfaces with either permanent, peel-and-stick foam tape or high-tack acrylic film tape.
This product is temporarily unavailable online. Please call for orders or quotes.
- stock lengths: 48”
- 1/2” mounting base x 3/8” front sign-grip lip
- available in black or clear PVC
- SC-60 is clear with white foam tape
- SC-61 is clear with TESA clear film tape
- SC-62 is black with black foam tape
- priced and sold individually
- bulk packed
- custom cutting is available for small and medium sized orders
- custom runs, to specified lengths, are available for large orders
uses & features
- mount signs in the channel and easily slide horizontally for positioning or sign changing
- use the channel at the top and bottom of your sign to keep signs from bowing or dropping out
- a slight flare at top makes it easier to insert stock
- the tear drop profile spreads to accept a wider array of stock
- the tear drop profile also grips tightly at the top to hold stock securely
Quantity & Pricing Chart - Call for Large-Quantity Quotes
Learn More about this product by reading these blog posts:
Below are a few products that may be required to use the product you are viewing.